The Battery as photographed by Jason Varney. Featuring RTO Lighting's Cecil Adjustable Ceiling Light, Faye Sconce, Faye Pendant, Emil Sconces, Lucille Pendants, Mia Sconce, Yaffa Swing Arm Sconce and Adele Milk Glass Chandelier.
The Delaware Station of the Philadelphia Electric Company, designed by Architect John T. Windrim, and Engineered by William C.L. Eglin and Frank N. Kneas, is a late 19th and early 20th century Beaux Arts Revival building constructed in concrete from 1917 through 1923. The building, located next to Penn Treaty Park, was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2016 and in undergoing restoration and conversion into a mixed-use hub by Lubert-Adler Real Estate Funds.